Migrating to Australia is moving to a land with a higher living standard, a modern & efficient infrastructure, and a lot of work opportunities. Accordingly, the Australia immigration policy too is strict, so unless an individual holds Australian citizenship, he would need a valid Australian visa to legally live and work in Australia.
Every individual who wants to migrate to Australia has to first choose and apply for the right Visa. Australian Visas are categorically divided as temporary work visa, sponsored/nominated work visa, permanent work visa, student visa, and visitor visa. To choose the right visa, an applicant has to consider factors like:
- The purpose of migration to Australia such as work, study, a business visit, or an extended holiday.
- The length of stay, which can be within one to two years or longer, decides between temporary and permanent visas
- Skillsets as Australia always welcomes skilled workers.
- Sponsorship by any company to work in their Australian-based branch, or by a company in Australia to work for them qualifies a candidate for a specific sponsored/nominated visa
Visa processing time
The processing time for Australian visa applications is variable and depends upon several factors. Tentatively for temporary residence, the visa processing time lies between 3 working days to 6 weeks and for permanent migration, it takes approximately 9-14 months.
To ensure smooth immigration processing, the applicant must ensure to submit complete required documents accompanied by full and relevant information. The documents required with a visa application are specific to the visa category under which an applicant wishes to apply. Incomplete applications results to delay in visa processing time or even leads to application being refused.
WWICS also provides post landing services to its clients that include:
WWICS as your immigration consultant offers various services to help the applicants go through smooth visa application process which include:
- Formatting resume as per Australian employers’ requirements
- Offering assistance for arranging immediate social needs
- Arranging accommodation for two weeks and then guiding to hire own accommodation
- Free pick-up from airport to arranged accommodation
How can WWICS help in getting Australian Visa?
WWICS as your immigration consultant offers various services to help the applicants go through smooth visa application process which include:
- Counseling client at different stages
- Preparation of immigration case
- Submitting the complete application with required documentation
- Assisting clients in the visa interview preparation
- Handling all communication with the Visa Office
- Thoroughly monitoring client’s visa application process
- Advising mandatory requirements to the client
- Taking proactive measures to save client’s time and money
Eligibility criteria of visa application approval differ with different visa categories. The applicants are given points upon different parameters, which act as a deciding factor of visa approval. Many points-test based visas require 60+ points to qualify. The points calculated are based on:
- English language ability.
- Skilled employment
- Educational qualifications
- Australian qualifications (Meet the two year study requirement while in Australia)
- Completion of a Professional Year
- Language Skills (If applicable)
- Spouse skills (If applicable)
- Sponsored Category
Visa for Australia :
A business visa offers a number of advantages including a temporary visa of up to 4 years and the applicant’s..
An Australian Spouse Visa is granted as a temporary visa initially. After two years, the relationship …
Student, Visitor, Visa, Australia– 1.75% – 2.5%. Study, Work, Visit, Immigration, Consultant– 1% – 1.75%
The land of unprecedented beauty, big adventure and even bigger horizons welcomes ..
A business visa offers a number of advantages including a temporary visa of up to 4 years and the applicant’s immediate family members listed on the application to live, work and study in Australia with them. At WWICS, we have a team of expert consultants that guide you through processes like process and visa application, eligibility assessment, and ensuring that the application for visa is submitted and processed successfully within an appropriate time period for you to easily travel to Australia.
With a comprehensive economic policy framework, Australia offers a highly competitive market which has a sound, stable and modern infrastructure that serves as an ideal destination for investment. These are the two major reasons that make Australia a favored destination for doing business.
Business and investor migrants
Visas fall into two main categories:
- Provisional visas are pathway to permanent residency in Australia
- Permanent residency visas allow migrants to live and work in Australia
There are a number of visa options for new business and investors:
- Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) (subclass 188) visa
- Business Talent (Permanent) (subclass 132) visa
Existing business and investor visa holders may be eligible to apply for one of the following visas:
- Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) (subclass 888) visa
- Business Owner (Residence) (subclass 892) visa
- Investor (Residence) (subclass 893) visa
Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) (subclass 188) visa
The Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) is part of the Business Innovation and Investment Programme.
You must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) through SkillSelect and be nominated by a state or territory government or Austrade on behalf of the Australian government before being invited to apply for this visa.
The visa( Subclass 188) includes four streams:
- Business Innovation stream: for people with business skills who want to establish, develop and manage a new or existing business in Australia. Applicants must be nominated by a state or territory government.
- Investor stream: for people who want to make a designated investment of at least AUD1.5million in an Australian state or territory and maintain business and investment activity in Australia. Applicants must be nominated by a state or territory government.
- Significant Investor stream: for people who are willing to invest at least AUD5million into complying significant investments in Australia and want to maintain business and investment activity in Australia. Applicants can be nominated by a state or territory government or Austrade on behalf of the Australian government.
- Premium Investor stream: for people who are willing to invest at least AUD15million into complying premium investments in Australia and want to maintain business and investment activity in Australia. Applicants must be nominated by Austrade on behalf of the Australian government.
Holding this visa is the first stage before becoming eligible to qualify for a Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888).
Business Innovation stream-Subclass 188
- A genuine and realistic commitment to be involved as an owner of a new or existing business in Australia.
- State or territory sponsored provisional visa with no minimum English requirement. .
- Be less than 55 years of age
- An overall successful business career.
- Net business & Personal assets (Net-worth ) of $800,000.
- A Business turnover of $500,000.
- 65 points required for Qualifying.
In addition the DIBP criteria, if applicants seeking Queensland state nomination must meet the following criteria:
In addition to the DIBP criteria, applicants seeking Queensland state nomination must meet the following criteria:
- An investment of AUD$500,000 in the proposed business if intending to establish a business in Brisbane or the Gold Coast.
- An investment of AUD$300,000 in the proposed business if intending to establish a business in other regions of Queensland.
- Be less than 55 years old.
- Preference will be given to investment in businesses in the agribusiness, tourism infrastructure, resources, infrastructure and education and training sectors, particularly in regional Queensland.
In addition the DIBP criteria, applicants seeking NSW state nomination must meet the following criteria:
- You must demonstrate that you meet the Commonwealth Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) criteria for the Business Innovation & Investment visa by providing sufficient documentary evidence to prove eligibility.
- You are aged less than 55 years at time of application.
- If you are seeking to migrate to SYDNEY, your business must have an annual turnover (refer point 2 above) of at least $1.0 million.
- If you are seeking to migrate to SYDNEY, you must have net personal and business assets (refer point 3 above) of at least $1.3 million.
- You must provide a full resume of your business career and responsibilities demonstrating a successful business career.
- You must provide a Business Commitment (see NSW Business Commitment template) for a profitable business in NSW demonstrating sound knowledge of the Australian market, providing details of research activities that you have undertaken and an evaluation on how your proposed business or investment will perform in the NSW context.The ownership share must be at least 51% with turnover of less than A$400,000 per annum, or 30% of a business with turnover of more than A$400,000 per annum, or 10% of a publicly-listed company.
- Your Business Commitment must include at least $300,000 in business investment if your business will be in REGIONAL NSW. Your Business Commitment must include at least $500,000 in business investment if your business will be in SYDNEY. Your Business Commitment cannot be in one of the excluded industry sectors3 if your business will be in SYDNEY.
- You must provide evidence of the availability of funds for settling and living expenses for not less than 1 year.
- If DIBP have previously refused to grant you a business skills, business employment or Business Innovation & Investment visa, or has cancelled such a visa, NSW may not sponsor you for a provisional visa unless you can show mitigating circumstances.
In addition the DIBP criteria, if applicants seeking Victoria state nomination must meet the following criteria:
To be eligible for visa nomination by the state of Victoria, you will need to:
- meet the DIBP eligibility requirements for this visa; and
- have a genuine commitment to remain in Victoria and to engage in ongoing eligible business activity within 23 months of visa activation; and
- agree to transfer no less than A$600,000 net assets (of which A$400,000 will be available for business) to Victoria within 23 months of visa activation.
PERMANENT RESIDENCY VISA
Business Talent (Permanent) (subclass 132) visa
There are two streams under visa subclass 132:
- Significant business history stream:
- Venture capital entrepreneur stream:
You might be able to get this visa if you are nominated by a state or territory government agency and are invited to apply by the minister.
You must also either:
- have net business and personal assets of at least AUD1.5 million and an annual business turnover of at least AUD3 million if you intend to apply for the visa in the Significant Business History stream, or
- have obtained at least AUD1 million in venture capital funding to start the commercialization and development of a high-value business idea in Australia if you intend to apply for the visa in the Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream.
Do I need a visa to visit Australia for business purposes?
Yes, Australian immigration requires all visitors to have a valid visa before entering the country. If you are going to Australia for work of this nature, you must apply for a Business Visa and then make further bookings.
What are the entitlements?
- Own/invest in an Australian business
- temporary visa up to 4 years
- Allows immediate family members listed on the application to live, work and study in the country.
What is the procedure of getting the visa renewed?
The renewal process is very simple. All you need to do is connect to the nearest Australian Visa office and appoint an interview. Furnish all the desired documents to support your situation and pay tax at the time of new visa allotment.
What are the fee charges involved in Australian Immigration Process?
The cost of Visa changes from time to time. It may depend up on the date of your application receipt. In case there is an increase in the immigration fees between the date of your lodging and receipt of application, you will have to pay the new application fee.
What is the validity period?
The visa is generally valid for a stay up to 4 years in Australia. However, the period may vary on individual case basis.
Do I need a health insurance?
Medical treatment in Australia can be very expensive. Therefore, it is advised to have a health insurance before you travel to the country.
WWICS Global Resettlement Solutions is the world’s largest immigration group that offers top-notch services to its clients. We house a team of expert consultants who are aware and updated about all the processes, rule and regulations and immigration requirements involved in relocating or travelling to Australia. Our consultants stay by your side right from the start until our clients have completely settled in the Australian country.
An Australian Spouse Visa is granted as a temporary visa initially. After two years, the relationship is reassessed and if judged genuine, a permanent visa is granted. Under the Partner Visa, the partner living in Australia (as a permanent resident or citizen) must sponsor the applicant for a period of 2 years. This time period serves as a proof of genuine and continuing relationship. Once the applicant is eligible, he gets a visa for permanent residence.
The waiting period of 2 year for permanent residence is however waived off, if at the time of spouse Visa application:
- Both person have been in a relationship for 5 years or more as a married or de facto (common law) partner
- Partners have been in a married or de facto relationship for 2 years and have children.
Visa processing time of Spouse Visa for Australia ranges between three to nine months. Australian permanent residents are permitted to live, work and study in Australia on a permanent basis. The permanent residents are also offered additional benefits, which include access to social security benefits, government-subsidized healthcare (Medicare), and the ability to apply for Australian citizenship.
- The candidate applying for Spouse visa must be over 18 years of age.
- Applicant must be married to, or in a de facto (common law) relationship, with an Australian citizen or permanent resident. Interdependent, or same sex partners are eligible to apply for Spouse Visa.
- The applicants must have proof to validate that the relationship with the partner is genuine and continuing.
- Married and defacto couples must live together and show a mutual commitment to a shared life together.
- The marriage must be legal under Australian law.
Documents required to apply for Spouse Visa Australia:
- Duly filled Form 47SP Application for migration to Australia by a partner
- Duly filled Form 40SP Sponsorship for a partner to migrate to Australia
- Payment slip of Visa application fee
- Certified copies of the biographical pages of the current passports
- Two recent passport-sized photographs, with specifications:
- 45 mm x 35 mm size
- Head and shoulders only against a plain background
- Print the name of the person on the back of each photograph
- Certified copy of your birth certificate showing both parents’ names
- National identity card
- Certified copy of evidence of the name change (if applicable)
- Certified copies of marriage certificates or relationship registrations
- Health identifier (HAP ID) attached with application form
- Evidence that the sponsor is a settled Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen.
- Documents showing that partner share financial commitments and responsibilities (via house bills, finance sharing, joint accounts)
Documents to state your relationship is genuine & continuing:
Attach written statements or statutory declarations which are duly signed and dated by the authors. this must also be signed by two witnesses. The statement must include:
- Details about when and where the partners first met
- Brief description about how the relationship developed
- When did the partners decide to marry or start a de facto relationship
- Your domestic arrangements (how do partners support each other financially, physically and emotionally)
- Partners’ future plans.
What if I am married in another country outside of Australia?
Except same-sex, underage or polygamous marriages, if your marriage is valid in the country you were married, generally, your marriage will be recognized as valid under Australian law.
What is relationship evidence?
Every relationship is different and needs different kinds of documents to access applications. Case officers generally contact applicants once assessment of the submitted documents is done and further documentation is required.
How is 12 month relationship in De Facto relationship assessed?
To apply for an Australian De Facto Visa, the applicant must show that they have been in a de facto relationship for 12 months immediately prior to lodging visa application. The factors that help in assessing this relationship include:
- Knowledge of both persons personal circumstances
- oint finances
- The nature of household, including living arrangements
- The social aspects of relationship, provided in statements (statutory declarations) by parents, family members, relatives, friends and other interested parties.
- Joint travel
Note: Dating period is not generally considered in the count of 12-month relationship requirement.
Is medical examination test important to apply for Australian Visa?
Yes, every applicant must meet the health requirement as specified by the Australian government.
Can I get a fee refund if I change my mind?
Once an application is submitted successfully no refund is made.
What is the beginning process to apply for Spouse Visa for Australia?
It’s a three step process, which includes:
- Assessing visa eligibility online to determine whether you are eligible to apply for spouse visa or not.
- Complete online immigration interview to help your advisor get detailed understanding about your case.
- Prepare for Visa submission to Australia with the help of advisor
Why do I need immigration assistance?
Australian immigration laws and visa regulations are complicated; thus seeking professional immigration advice and support before beginning the process can help in avoiding unnecessary delays and save money.
Student, Visitor, Visa, Australia– 1.75% – 2.5%
Study, Work, Visit, Immigration, Consultant– 1% – 1.75%
Australia is currently a growing destination and third most popular destination for international students in English speaking country after USA and UK. Australia is multicultural country; people from around the globe migrate to Australia. International students choose to study in Australia due its friendly and laid back nature and outstanding education system. Australia’s reputation as an excellent education provider worldwide attracts several students every year to enroll in its courses. To be able to study in Australia, acquiring Australian Student Visa is one of the preliminary requirements. The processing time via nearby Australian Embassy takes between 21 days to 3 months.
Different Categories of Australia Student Visa:
- Schooling Program
- English Language Student Visa
- Vocational Education Training Student Visa
- Higher Study Education Student Visa
- Postgraduate Research Student Visa
- Non-Award Student Visa
Certain factors that define eligibility:
- Applicant’s ability to cover the cost of tuition fees, living, airfares to Australia, and other general expenses
- Applicant’s ability to support any accompanying dependent family member
- Applicant’s level of English language proficiency. Applicants may need to take IELTS English test if English is not their first language.
- Applicant’s personal, financial, &employment in his home country.
- Applicant’s academic record and history relevant to the applied course to study in Australia
- Applicant’s immigration history
- Whether applicant’s intention to study abroad is a reasonable choice, given your circumstances
- Whether applicant’s proposed course of study is appropriate to his present level of education
- Applicant must meet health requirement criteria
- Applicant must meet character requirement to enter Australia
- Duly filled and signed application form
- Dully filled and signed family composition form
- Checklist of the list of documents provided with the application form
- Copies of the passport details page
- Identification card copies
- 1 latest passport sized photograph
- Original Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) or Acceptance Advice for Secondary Exchange Students (AASES) letter from Australian education provider.
- Certified copies of student’s educational qualifications.
- Certified copies of student’s English Language Test score
- Certified copies certificates of qualification
- Certified copies of academic results
- Certified copies of award/certification
Proof of funds:
- Education loan certificate
- Proof of cash deposits, which include
- Certified copies of certificates of deposits
- Certified copies of bank passbooks and / or bank deposit slips
- Medical reports and x-ray examinations of students
- Proof that the student has Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
What are ‘certified copies’?
Certified copies’ are authorized or stamped copies, which authenticate them as being genuine copies of the originals. These are certified by a person or agency that is recognized by the law to perform such functions.
Can I work in Australia with Student Visa?
An applicant cannot work in Australia until his course has commenced. Once it is commenced, applicant can work to a maximum of 40 hours per fortnight. While term break student can work full time. After a course is complete, there is no restriction to work. However, you must not work unless you are granted permission to work; and also you must leave Australia before your visa expires.
What is a ‘genuine student’?
While assessing an applicant for this type of permit, he is assessed for his authenticity. The factors that assist in considering this include:
- Prerequisite schooling/ qualifications
- Adequate finances
- English language proficiency
- Intention to comply with visa conditions
What is a Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE)?
The Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) is a condition requirement that as per which the applicant must have a genuine intention to stay in Australia temporarily for the purpose of study (or to accompany a student as a dependent).To analyses this, the applicants are checked for:-
- The circumstances in applicant’s home country
- Potential circumstance of applicants in Australia
- Value of chosen course to your future
- Immigration history
Why is funds evidence important for Students visa?
Applicants have to provide evidence that they can easily meet travel costs, course tuition fees and living costs for the period of stay in Australia.
Can I apply for Permanent Residence Visa on the basis of Student’s visa?
Yes, after a student completes his course/studies in Australia, he can apply for Australian permanent residency under the Skilled Migration Program. The candidates have to apply for PR under Skilled migration Program within 6 months of completing the course.
What are the different subclasses under the student visa category?
The different subclasses are:
Subclass 570 – English Language Study Visa
Subclass 571- School Student Visa
Subclass 572-Vocational Training Student Visa
Subclass 573-Higher Education Student Visa
Subclass 574 -Postgraduate Research Student Visa
Subclass 575-Non-Award Student Visa
What does a Student Visa entitle me to?
Student Visa holders are entitled to:
Make multiple entry to and from Australia for the duration of your visa
Include dependents in your application
Apply for “permission to work” upon commencing your course of study
Apply for onshore permanent residency through the Skilled Overseas Student Visa category.
Apply for sponsorship by an Australian employer
What is the list of restrictions for a student visa holder?
The Visa holder must not indulge in employment before the course is commenced and a permission to work is taken.
After getting the permission to work, the student can only work for up to 20 hours a week or 40 hours a fortnight during the course duration
The student must satisfy attendance and course requirements
The student must not change education provider during first 12 months of the course
The student must upholdsufficient health insurance in Australia
The student must notify education provider for any change of address within 7 days
Can I study in Australia without appearing for an IELTS exam?
While in most universities IELTS score is a part of their eligibility criteria, there are a few universities in Australia that overlook the IELTS score in case the applicants had English as their secondary language or have completed few years of studies in an English speaking country.
Why choose WWICS?
Choose WWICS for getting assistance in applying for Australian Student’s Visa as:
The proficient staff will assist you in submitting the application
You would get adequate assistance in all the required documentation process
Our experts help the students in preparing for the interview
Our communicators conduct all the communication with the Visa office on your behalf
Staff keeps a vigilant eye on the application process
The land of unprecedented beauty, big adventure and even bigger horizons welcomes thousands of tourists every year. To be able to explore the extreme landscapes, cosmopolitan cities and rich heritage of Australia, one needs to have a valid Travel Visa. Unless an applicant is an Australian passport holder or New Zealand passport holder, he/she is required to have a valid visa, be it for any purpose, to visit Australia. To get a visitor permit (Tourist and Business) it takes 1 working day to get approval. However, if it is a high risk application, it can take a month for the same approval.
Different available Travel Visas to enter Australia are:
- Visitor visa (subclass 600): This visa entitles the holder to spend holidays or visit family or friends in Australia; study in the country for upto 3 months; engage in business visitor activities without getting indulged in selling of goods or services to public.
- Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601): This Visa allows the holder to visit Australia for leisure or business purpose for upto 12 months. The holder can make multiple visit but cannot stay for more than 3 months at a time.
- eVisitor (subclass 651): This visa allows the applicant to make multiple visits in Australia for tourism or business purposes. The holder can stay for up to three months at a time, for up to 12 months after the visa is granted. To apply for this, the applicants should be holding E Visitor Visa eligible passport.
- Medical Treatment visa (subclass 602): Medical Treatment Visa is offered to people who need to visit Australia for medical treatment or medical consultations. This Visa is not applicable for treatment for surrogate motherhood.
Visa extension process:
To extend Visa for further stay, an applicant has to apply for the appropriate visa or a similar permit. However, in most cases Visitor visas are subject to certain conditions, including a no further stay condition, according to which the visa holder cannot apply for another visa to remain in Australia. To be able to extend stay for further study, work, your graduation or a holiday, an applicant should carefully choose the visa type so no such circumstance occurs when the need arise.
Do I need a Visa to visit Australia?
Any person who is not an Australian citizen or New Zealand citizen will need to have a valid visa and travel document to enter the vicinity of the country.
What is the list of required travel documents to enter Australia?
To enter the boundaries of Australia, a traveler needs to have:
- A valid passport
- A valid visa or authority to enter
- Duly filled and signed Incoming Passenger Card, including health and character declaration.
How can I extend my stay in Australia on Visitor Visa?
If you wish to stay longer than your visa allows you to, then you would need to reapply for the same visa again. If your visa has ‘No Further Stay’ condition then you can not apply to extend for your stay and you have to leave Australia on or before the last day.
What if I do not leave Australia on the end date of Visa?
You must leave the country no later than the date on which your visa ends.If your visa has ended, you need to contact the immigration department immediately. If the applicant does not inform the authority about Visa expiry within 28 days, then the individual is barred from returning to Australia for three years.
What are the character requirements to get a travel Visa?
To meet the character requirement, an applicant should meet with these conditions:
- There should be no criminal record history
- An applicant must have a clear immigration history
- He must not have, or have had, any relationship with an individual, group or organization suspected of having been, or being, involved in criminal conduct
- An applicant should have sufficient funds.
How can I get a visa to work in Australia?
To be able to work in Australia depends on the work you want to do and the visa you apply for. An applicant cannot work in any circumstance under Visitor or Travel Visa. In order to work here, an applicant has to apply for Business Visitor Visa, which would allow him to:
- Make short business visits
- Establish or manage a new or existing business
- Invest in Australia
What do you mean by the terms ‘Low Risk’ and ‘High Risk’?
Terms ‘Low risk’ and ‘High risk’ define the eligibility of the passport holders to apply for an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA). Low risk candidates are the nationals from countries which issue ETA eligible passports while ‘High risk’ candidates are from the countries which are not ETA eligible.
What is the list of things one must know before applying for Australian Visa?
Before an individual applies for Australian tourist Visa, he must have the knowledge about the right type of visa, application requirements, his obligations while in the country, and the importance of complying with visa conditions.
E Visitor Visa
If you wish to travel to Australia for a vacation or for any business related purpose, you can apply for an E Visitor visa. An E Visitor visa has a validity of 12 months and in each visit you are allowed to stay in Australia for up to 90 days. While on an E Visitor visa, you can enter and leave Australia any number of times you wish to, but only while your visa is valid.
An E Visitor visa allows you to enter Australia for holidaying, for attending social or recreational events, for visiting family or friends, for business work or for other short-term purposes like availing medical treatment or consultations.
Types of Australia tourist visa
- Visitor visa (subclass 600)
This visitor visa allows you to enter Australia as a tourist, business visitor or family visitor and on tour with a registered travel agent from the People’s Republic of China. The visa allows you to stay in Australia for a duration as determined by the Minister.
- Electronic Travel Authority visa (subclass 601)
This visitor visa is for people traveling to Australia as a tourist and for business visitor activities. This visa allows multiple entries into Australia within 12 months from the date of the visa is granted or the life of the visa holder’s passport (whichever is shorter) for a maximum of three months at a time.
- eVisitor (subclass 651)
This is visa is for passport holders of certain eligible countries, traveling to Australia as a tourist or business visitor. This is a free visa which allows you to visit Australia for three months at a time. You are allowed to enter Australia multiple times within the visa validity period.
Eligibility for the Australia tourist visa
You are eligible to apply online for Australian E visitor visas if you are outside Australia and you hold a valid passport from an eligible country.
What you can do while on an E Visitor Visa
An E Visitor Visa allows you to stay in Australia for up to three months for each visit, during the 12 month validity period starting from the date the visa is granted. The things you can do while on a travel visa includes:
- Holiday or visit family and friends
- Study for up to three months under certain circumstances
- Engage in business visitor activities provided you do not work for or provide services to a business or organization and do not sell any product or services to people.
In general, an E Visitor visa does not allow a person to work in Australia. However, you maybe allowed to work as a volunteer.
How to apply for an E Visitor Visa
You need to apply for your E Visitor Visa at least two weeks before your intended date of travel. You can apply for an Australian travel visa online through the Application for an eVisitor form. A separate form needs to be filled for every person traveling to Australia, including children.
The benefit of an online application is that you need not send your passport to an embassy. As you do not have to send your passport, you won’t need to receive your visa labels at home. Once your visa gets approved, you will receive an email for visa confirmation. There is no need to carry the email with you to Australia, because the visa is stored electronically via your passport number.
Permanent resident criteria
You can apply for Australian citizenship if you:
- Are a permanent resident
- Meet the residence requirements
- Have good character
- Intend to live or maintain a close and continuing association with Australia.
How early do I need to apply for an E visitor visa?
The E visitor visa processing is very fast and most applicants get their result within an hour of application. However, in some cases the applications maybe handled manually and the time vary. So, it is recommended to apply at least two weeks before the intended date of travel
I want to visit Australia for both business and tourism, how should I apply?
An E Visitor visa allows you to visit Australia for business as well as holiday. If your purpose of visit is business you need to click the “Business” option in the application form and if it is for vacation click “Holiday” option. However, if you want to do both business and have holiday, you should select “Business” as your purpose.
Am I allowed to work in Australia while on an E Visitor visa?
No, you are not allowed to work on an E Visitor visa. If you want to work in Australia, you can look for other visa types.
What is the cost of an Australia tourist visa?
The cost for visa is can be viewed before you start the application. To view the cost, you can click on the Apply Now-button on the application page.
How can I extend my visitor visa?
An E Visitor visa cannot be extended. If you are outside Australia, you can apply for a new one. However, if you are inside Australia, you can apply for a different type of visa.
Can I apply for other people as well?
Yes, you can apply for others provided you have all the information required for filling the visa application form.
Will all the applications be approved at the same time?
Every visa application has to be handled separately, therefore even if you apply for several people together, they will not all be approved at the same time.
What can I do in case I am not eligible for an E Visitor visa?
If you are not eligible for an E Visitor visa, there might be another visa option for you. You can check for other visa types or contact the customer support at Australian embassy.
What happens if I change my passport?
If you change your passport, after your visa has been granted, you must contact the Department of Immigration and Border Protection of Australia. You will not need to apply for a new visa as your visa will be transferred to your new passport.
How can a visa consultant help in my visa application process?
Visa Consultants provide personalized services to help you get a visa as per your requirement. You can visit a consultant to get professional advice and assistance regarding your visa application process.
Every person who wishes to enter Australia (other than Australian Citizen) needs to apply for visa for Australia.
The category of visa to apply for is decided on the basis of the purpose of visit to Australia.
Ideally, the application must be submitted as earlier as possible keeping the average visa processing time and intended date of travel into consideration.
Applicants must always finalize travel arrangements after visa is issued. Doing this prior to visa approval may lead to cancelling of tickets afterwards, which means loss of money.
To make a valid visa application, you must
- Submit the correct visa application form
- Pay the correct visa application fee, as applicable
- Provide all required documents and relevant information
Generally, original documents are not required for visa processing. However, even if you are asked to submit it make sure you do it only upon the request of Australia High commission
All visa applications are accessed and decided by The Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection.
consultant helps the applicants to prepare Visa application in accordance with the prevailing immigration regulations. Many applicants fail to understand the right way of filing the visa application inevitably leading to refusal, but with the help of consultants one can be assured of getting approval.
Every applicant who has applied for visa to Australia must meet the health requirement as specified by the Australian government. The list of medical examinations one is required to undergo depends on your age, intended duration of stay in Australia and intended activity in Australia. The medical examination must only be undertaken after the Visa office notifies to do so and by a Panel Doctor nominated by the Australian High Commission.