The fabulous outdoors, hi-standard education, promising job opportunities and many other attributes of Canada attract thousands of visitors every month from different corners of the world. Be it for travel, study or work, every individual (non-Canadian) has to apply for a valid travel document, preferably a valid Visa or eTA. Processing time to get a valid visa to the country is a few weeks but it varies and is based on:
WWICS offers its services to :
- Type of application submitted
- Volume of applications received
- Ease of verifying information
- How well and how quickly applicant responds to any requests or concerns;
- Whether the application is complete
Different available immigration options :
- Skilled Worker Visa
- Business Visa
- Family Visa
- Student Visa
- Travel Visa
- Temporary work visa
Visa for canada :
Skilled Worker Visa
Canada welcomes skilled individuals to visit, live, study and work in Canada and contribute in its growing economy.
The Canadian government is committed to keeping families together.
Canada is the second largest country in the world and a nation of great ethnic and cultural diversity.
Thousands of individuals apply every year to visit Canada for a short stay to explore..
How can WWICS help in getting Canadian Visa?
- WWICS, as your Canadian immigration consultant, offers various services to help you go through smooth application process.Our range of services includes:
- Offering counseling to clients at different stages
- Preparation of immigration case
- Submitting complete application with required documentation
- Assisting clients in the interview preparation
- Handling all communication with the concerned Office
- Thoroughly monitoring client’s application process
- Advising mandatory requirements to the client
- Taking proactive measures to save client’s time and money
- Formatting resume as per Canadian employers’ requirements
- Offering assistance for arranging immediate social needs
- Arranging accommodation for two weeks and then guiding to hire own accommodation
- Free pick-up from airport to arranged accommodation
Eligibility Criteria to get Canadian Immigration Visa
- Certain basic requirements to visit Canada include:
- A valid travel document such as a passport
- Good health of the traveler
- Visitors clear history of criminal or immigration-related convictions
- A convincing reason of returning back to home country
- A convincing reason to persuade immigration officer that you will leave the country at the end of your visit
- Enough money for your stay in the country
For certain conditions, you may also need a:
- Medical exam and
- Letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada.
To enter the vicinity of Canada, every individual is required to have an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or a visa along with valid travel documents to travel.
This depends upon the purpose of your visit to Canada.
You may deposit your application at the Canada Visa Application Centre or to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) by using online application system (E-Apps).
After you submit your application, the visa office will review it to ensure it is complete with all the required documents. If the documents are incomplete, the application would not be processed further, and applicant might be asked to take medical exam, police certificate and interview (if necessary). After visa officer access the application, your passport and other original documents will be returned to you. If your application is approved the visa will be stamped inside your passport. And if your application is refused, you will receive an explanation why your application was refused.
At the time of entry, a border services officer determines the duration of the visitors stay in Canada. In general, visitors are allowed to stay for 6 months or less, the date is stated in the passport by the authorities. If the visitor wants to extend his stay, then he has to apply for an extension prior to 30 days before the last specified date of stay.
A permit for the United States does not allow entry to Canada. To enter the country, you will need a Canadian visa (temporary resident visa).
eTA is a new entry requirement which is mandatory from March 2016. With eTA, Canadian authorities can screen visitors even before they arrive to Canada. The authorization is electronically linked to passport and is valid for five years or until passport expires, whichever comes first.
If you need to visit Canada, then you will need a transit visa to travel through Canada. You just have to fill an application for a visitor visa and select transit visa for the list of options in the form, and there is no additional fee for it. If you need an eTA to visit Canada, then you will also need an eTA to transit through Canada.
A single entry visa allows visitor to visit Canada only one time and once the visitor left Canada, excluding travel to the United States and St. Pierre and Miquelon, you will need a new visa to travel back to and enter Canada. On the other hand, a multiple entry visa allows visitors to come and go from Canada for six months at a time, without having to reapply each time. It can be valid for up to 10 years, or one month before your passport expires, whichever is earlier. You must arrive in Canada on or before the expiry date on your document of permit.
Not all applicants are eligible to get multiple entry visa. A single entry visa is issued to applicant in case:
- An applicant is eligible for a fee-exemption, which is when applicant purpose of visit is limited such as an official meeting with foreign national.
- An applicant is visiting Canada for taking part in a one-time special event in Canada (e.g., Pan-American Games)
- It depends upon country-specific procedures or guidelines